The powerful Wolff floor joint groover with carbide grooving disc for precision grooving of homogeneous roll and tile goods.
- Automatic depth control for grooving of joints on uneven substrates
- Adjustable lateral guiding wheel for installing studded rubber floors
- Improved transmission is faster and more powerful
- Improved chip & residue pan reduces dust emission
- Hand guard improves operator safety
- Simple grooving depth adjustment up to 3/16" - perfect for uneven floors
- 3 wheels for perfect stability - avoids wedging
- Automatic recessing disc eliminates damage to floor
- Electronic soft start switch
115V, 60Hz, 2 HP motor, 6,000-10,000 RPM, soft start switch, disc diameter 5"
Master Electric Groover, semicircular HM grooving disc 1/8" (12 tooth), tool kit, dust bag, protective goggles, hearing protection, Systainer carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.