ARDEX FEATHER FINISH® XF™ is an underlayment formulated from a blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements that provides a smooth, permanent finish for a variety of substrates prior to the installation of today’s demanding floor coverings, including sheet vinyl and VCT (vinyl composition tile).
- Self-drying, finish underlayment
- Provides a smooth surface prior to the installation of floor covering over a variety of substrates
- Suitable for castor wheels (EN 12 529)
- Exceptional bond strength
- Easy to mix and apply
- True featheredge
- Superior coverage – up to 300 sq. ft. per bag*
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Install floor coverings in as little as 15 minutes
- Interior use only
Mixing Ratio: 2 1/2 quarts (2.4 L) of water per 10 lb. (4.5 kg) bag
For smaller batches, use 2 parts powder to 1 part water by volume
*Coverage: 16.7 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4’’ (1.5 sq. m at 6 mm)
33.3 sq. ft. per bag at 1/8” (3.09 sq. m at 3 mm)
100-300 sq. ft. (9.2-27.8 sq. m) per bag at a skim coat
Coverage will vary depending on the texture of the surface being smoothed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.