The World's First 7" Dry Cut Tabletop Tile Saw.
The iQ228CYCLONE™ is the world's first 7" dry cut tabletop tile saw with integrated dust control and TRU-CUT™ System. The all-new TRU-CUT™ System is an integrated measurement system that provides consistent and accurate cuts for any job - it includes a fence, iQ micro fence and pre-measured rolling table. Lightweight and easy to transport, it allows you to setup in small spaces easily and in a few minutes. This saw is designed for professional contractors to eliminate the problems with cutting wet, save time and increase your profitability on tile jobs.
- Versatile Cutting Ability - Cut 18" rip cuts with rolling table or 24"+ with locked table
- Portable - Carry the iQ228CYCLONE onto the job site with one hand. This saw is only 36 lbs!
- Powerful Vac & Saw Motor - Keep cutting with full vacuum suction all day long - all while collecting 99.5% of dust.
- Next Level Accuracy - Lock the iQ Micro Fence into the table and adjust to the precise cut you need.
- Includes 7" Combo Blade, Fence, iQ Micro Fence & Pre-Measured Rolling Table
Total System Amperage: 15 Amps
Blade Size: 7" Q-Drive Blade
Cutting Depth: 1.25"
Cutting Length: 18" with rolling table, 24" without
Filter Type: iQ Dura Bond Cartridge
Effective Dust Capacity: 5 lbs
Sound Pressure Level dB(A)2: 86
Weight: 36 lbs
Dimensions: 23" x 41" x 34"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.