The EZ Scrape consists of six premium carbide blades spring mounted on an aluminum casting which fits 175 RPM rotary disk floor machines. Removes cutback, multi-purpose adhesives and other hard-to-remove floor residue quickly and easily. The EZ Scrape comes with a plastic clutch installed for use on standard buffers. Optional aluminum clutch plate for use on heavy duty buffers such as the Taylor Tools Extreme Machine available. Use of the aluminum clutch plate on a standard duty buffer with an EZ Scrape may cause damage to the machine. There are two models available to accommodate both 17" grinders, as well as 19" and 20" grinders.
- Removes paint, cured adhesives, rubber padding and urethane adhesives
- No messy chemicals or disposal problems. The EZ Scrape is a dry removal system. The rotating steel blades reduce floor accumulations (even painted lines) to dry, sweepable dust. There is no chemical waste to dispose of.
- No "downtime" waiting for the floor to dry. After sweeping away the residue, you're ready to start installing the new floor
- Incredibly fast
- Eight-sided blades assure long life
- One year warranty on parts and labor
- Comes with a plastic clutch installed for use on standard buffers
- Optional aluminum clutch plate for use on heavy duty buffers available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.