The iQTS244 is a revolutionary 10" dry cut tile saw with a fully integrated dust containment system. It allows you to make precise cuts on ceramic, porcelain, marble and stone with no water and no dust. The iQTS244 is designed for professional contractors to eliminate problems with cutting wet, saving you time and increasing profitability.
- The World's First Dry Cut Tile Saw
- Fully integrated vacuum system for dust containment
- Use inside or outside with no water and no dust
- Cuts ceramic, porcelain, marble and stone
- 92 CFM high output vacuum starts automatically
- Cyclone technology captures 99.5% of harmful dust
- Meets OSHA's 2017 silica standard
- 3-stage filtration with Quick-Spin filter for easy cleaning
- Cool Cut Technology keeps the blade cool while cutting
- Capable of 24" rip cuts and 18" diagonal cuts
- Uses Q-Drive 10" Blades (included)
- Kit comes complete with iQTS2iQTS2-SX X-Stand
Total System Amperage: 17amps
Saw Motor Power: 1.5hp/12amps
Vac Motor Power: .8hp/5amps
Vacuum CFM: 92
Saw Weight: 93lbs
Saw Dimensions: 27"w × 34"l × 28"h
Stand Dimensions: 18"w × 28"l × 20"h
Blade Size: Q-Drive 10" Blade
Filter Type: iQ Dura Bond Cartridge
Rip Cut Capacity: 24"
Diagonal Cut Capacity: 18"
Cutting Depth: 1"
Dust Capacity: 11 lbs. or over 500 L.F. of cutting 3/8" thick
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.